As your local Worcester Accredited Installer, we can offer monthly payment options on a new boiler and installation.
As your local Worcester Accredited Installer, we can offer monthly payment options on a new boiler and installation. Upgrade your central heating system without breaking the bank, take a look at the various finance options available.
Boiler Finance Options
We work with Novuna to offer you monthly payment options.
We understand that a new boiler can be costly. By spreading the cost of your new boiler for only small monthly payments, you can have access to a high spec heating system. We also offer up to a 12 year guarantee on new Worcester Bosch boilers.
0% Interest Free CreditExample
|Total amount of credit||£1,875|
|24 monthly payments||£78.12|
|Fixed rate of Interest||0%|
|Total amount payable||£2,500|
|Total charge for credit||£0.00|
7.9% APR Interest Bearing CreditRepresentative Example
|Total amount of credit||£2,000|
|120 monthly payments||£23.88|
|Fixed rate of Interest||7.9%|
|Total amount payable||£3365.60|
|Total charge for credit||£865.60|
Boiler finance for new boilers installed across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- UK resident for more than 3 Years
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed and 'house person' (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
- Customer has an email address and telephone
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/agency workers
- Unregistered child-minders
- Foster carers without a spouse in full time employment
- Students (other than trainee nurses/doctors - propose as employed)
- Supply teacher without permanent contract to specific school
- Customer doesn’t have an email address and telephone number
Upgrade your Boiler
Get in touch about a new Worcester Bosch boiler and installation.
If you are interested in a new boiler and our finance offers, get in touch with our expert team of heating engineers. We’ll be happy to guide you through the journey to a new boiler.Get Started